Sunday Smoothie: Gooseberries & Redcurrant

It's Sunday and we are back to berries. Remember the blackcurrant smoothie when I was amazed how many berries are in this world? Well I'm back with some more. I actually had a hard time finding how these are called in English but finally got it: Gooseberries. Funny name, huh? A few weeks ago my grandma brought me this plastic casserole full of gooseberries and redcurrant. She said their season is ending and it's the last harvest. So I ate a few right there because I couldn't help myself but then decided to freeze the others for what I knew it will be a yummy smoothie. If you don't have these in your own garden I hope you can find them at your local market because they are incredibly good.


Ingredients: 2 cups sweet yogurt, 1/2 cup gooseberries, 1/2 cup redcurrant, 3 spoons honey


Enjoy your Sunday!
Love,
L.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover