Basketball Wives Earrings aka Spiky Punk Earrings

Today I am going to show you how to make a pair of Basketball Wives Earrings. WAIT!...what? What are those? They might be around for quite some time, but I just found about them. I was buying some spikes the other day and the seller asked me if I was going to make Basketball Wives earrings. I was like "yeah, sure I am going to..." and left the store wondering what he meant. So I came home, googled it and found out that they are just simple hoops earrings with beads on them, made famous by the VH1's show Basketball Wives (yeah, I'm not watching that either). So here I am showing you how you can make them, but I'm not going to call them BBW, but spiky punk earrings, because they are a lot smaller and e little bit punk.


To get started you'll need a few supplies and tools:


1. memory wire(you can use any type of wire, I prefer memory wire because it keeps its shape); 2. spikes; 3. beads; 4. earring hooks; 5. pliers and cutting pliers.


1. Cut about 12 cm of wire
2. Using the pliers make a loop at one of the ends and attach it to the earring hook
3. Add beads and spikes on the wire
4. Make another loop on the other end and attach this one to the hook


Looking good, right? They are not as massive as the original BBW earrings but they are still visible and they have a very rock'n'roll vibe. Leather jacket on and let's party!

Love,
L.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover