Sunday Smoothie: Summer Wine

I don't know if you realized this by now, but I am a huge Lana del Rey fan. I find her songs very artistic and they have a calming effect on me. Though I never thought that I could find inspiration for my next smoothie in one of her songs, here it is:



If you listen to the lyrics you'll find the ingredients of today's smoothie :) Only thing is that I had to replace the angel kisses/meregues with marshmellows 'cause I couldn't find any. But they made the smoothie so fluffy that I am glad I picked them. And I added some goji berries to make it more red and healthy.



Ingredients: 1 cup sweet yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup cherries, 1/2 cup goji berries, 7 marshmellows


Enjoy your Sunday.
Love,
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover